Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fair Food Extravaganza 2011

Stephen's birthday is tomorrow, and I was fully expecting to have a chocolate cake to show for it. That is, until Stephen decided he wanted to go to The Puyallup Fair for his birthday!

As we learned in my last post, I'm abnormally smart. I should probably be the president. And when you're smart enough to be the president, you're smart enough to know this:

krusty pup
+ crinkle fries
+ cow chip cookie
+ scone
+ elephant ear
≠ good day to also eat chocolate cake

Not to worry, though! Chocolate cake is happening next week during Stephen's Birthday: Extended Edition. In the meantime, I'll leave you with photographic evidence of the $42.25* and 8,923 calories we ate today.

*Exact figure.
Approximate figure.

krusty pup!

crinkle fries!

substitute picture for cow chip cookie
+ adorable photobooth film strip!

cinnamon sugar elephant ear
+ evidence that Stephen was actually there!

P.S. I wanted to have a picture of everything we ate, but I was so excited to eat my Cow Chip Cookie that I completely forgot to take a picture of it!

P.P.S. The same thing happened with my Fisher Scone. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment