Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

It turns out that Valentine's Day is a pretty big deal in the cupcake world. And when Valentine's Day falls on a Monday, the weekend before Valentine's Day becomes a pretty big deal too.

People demand cupcakes, and for those of us that have a part in supplying them, it's all pretty exhausting.

Which is why I had to keep it simple this week. And the simplest, most eye-rollingly (it's totally a word) delicious thing I could think of was sugar cookie bars. Minimum effort, maximum reward.

Plus, if you cut them into hearts, you can hand them out as valentines and make all of your coworkers love you. Of course, you'll have some scraps leftover that you'll need to find a good use for, but I'll leave that part up to you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those are adorable! I like the way you decorated them...simple yet elagant :)

    ReplyDelete